PTT, an abbreviation of the National Postal and Telegraphic Service of Turkey it is the official company in Turkey for shipping and money transfer services
PTT is the official government courier company, and in this article we will learn some information about a company PTT
The company is characterized by the quality of its services and the accuracy of delivery times inside and outside Turkey and is considered the company approved by government institutions and private companies inside and outside Turkey. It is one of the most important services provided by a company
PTT Internal and external shipping to and from Turkey is also an authorized center for currency exchange and exchange.
It is also a major center for paying bills to government departments, Post offices which are denoted by spreading PTT In most Turkish regions, the hours of mail in all days of the week start from 8.30 in the morning until 5:30 in the evening, taking into account the quality of the break from 12:30 until 1:30.
You can visit the official page of the company to find the address of your nearest post office
Types of transactions in Turkish mail
- Shipping within Turkish (Yurtiçi)
- Shipping to outside Turkey (Yurtdışı)
And dear reader, you can track the mail sent through the website, the expected arrival time and where the mail arrived
How to ship a bag by PTT
- You must first go to the nearest branch PTT in Turkey.
- Placed in the bag clothes and shoes and ready laptop (for example, with attention to position it properly and safe) and please be advised not to put liquids or cigarettes.
- The weight of one bag cannot exceed 20 kg.
- The period of arrival of airmail shipping is from one week to 10 days.
- If the method of shipping is non-air, it takes one month to arrive.
- The packaging bag cover (Plastic) by mail and packed (belt mechanism) so that it is not opened until it reaches the addressee.
- A form is written from the top on the sender’s name and information about him and below the address and the name of the recipient and his phone number. The writing is in the Turkish language and it can be in English.