Organized Industrial Zones (OIZ) are designed to allow companies to work within a favorable investment environment through available infrastructure and social amenities. The infrastructure available in the OIZ includes roads, water, natural gas, electricity, telecommunications, waste treatment and other services.
There are 322 organized industrial zones in 80 regions, and work is currently underway in 255 of them, while the remaining 67 industrialized regions are under construction throughout Turkey.
Advantages of organized industrial areas
In addition to the Turkey investment incentive system (the public investment incentive system, regional investment incentives, large-scale investment incentives, strategic investments, region and sector incentives, employment incentives, research and development support, etc.), investors who engage in their activities in organized industrial areas can They have the following advantages:
- Land purchase exemption from value added tax.
- Exemption from real estate tax for a period of five years, starting from the date when the establishment was completed.
- Low costs for water, natural gas and communications.
- Tax exemption for combining and / or separating plots of land.
- Exemption of construction and use of the facility from municipal taxes.
- Exempting solid waste from municipality taxes if the organized industrial area does not benefit from the municipality's services.