The city of Istanbul is a modern global center, because it has a strategic location linking the continents of Asia and Europe, which made it a global trade center, as well as the old and ancient history of the city. Due to the facilities provided by the Turkish government to foreigners to invest in Turkey, we find the tendency of many investors to Turkey to invest their money in, especially the city of Istanbul. In the following article we will talk about the most important reasons why investors buy and invest in Istanbul.
- The power of infrastructure and the opening of new metro lines.
- Increased purchasing power by the local population, which makes the real estate market stable in Turkey.
- The opening of the third airport, which is the strong competitor of Frankfort Airport in Germany and Heathrow Airport in Britain as the main hub of the Middle East, the Far East and Eastern Europe.
- To determine the final route of the Istanbul channel, which is the largest in the history of Turkey.
- Turkish industrial production rose to 6.4% this year.
- The Turkish government deliberated the decision to reduce the amount of real estate investment for Turkish citizenship from $ 1,000,000 to only $ 250,000.